Here are a few basics about Extreme Programming :
- XP enables you to respond to changing customer requirements, even late in the life cycle.Like all agile processes, it has very short cycles which lets you take early and continuing feedback from the customer.
- XP is ideal to be used in a scenario where the customer's requirements keep on changing.
- Coding, code review and unit testing of the code are done simultaneously in this practice.
- XP needs frequent communication with the customer.
- We need to deliver working software frequently from a couple of weeks to a couple of months
Usage of Extreme Programming ensures customer satisfaction.