How to get classpath from java code?
Ans : System.getProperty(“java.class.path”);
2) How to write methods in JSP code?
Ans : We can write jsp methods in tag. This part of the code is compiled and inserted outside the _jspservice() method in the generated servlet class.
3) If your design changes frequently, what would you prefer to use: interfaces or abstract classes?
4) If an object of a class is being used as the key of a Map, what methods should it compulsorily implement?
Ans : It should implement the equals and hashcode method
5) What is a String Pool?
6) How to increase the memory of JVM? Not specific to tomcat apache. Specific to java.
7) How to know if an object is an object of a serializable class?
8) How does driver manager get loaded?
9) Can a static method be overridden?
10) Can we override service() method in jsp?
Ans: No, we can not.
There is more to come ...